Our main Objective is to teach the members the culture of savings.
- To encourage its members to save and use their savings constructively.
- To encourage its members to reach out and share the Gospel of Christ at their workplaces and within their community.
- To promote thrift among the members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating savings and paying reasonable interest without risk on such savings
- To encourage members to excel in their trades professions and businesses and do their best to bring Glory to God right where they are
- To create a source of fund from which Y-Save can afford relief to members in need by availing credit to its members for productive, provident purposes and in emergency situations at fair and reasonable rates of interest under given terms of repayment.
- To promote and encourage the culture of giving in Y-Save and its members and in so doing give to charities and noble causes like orphanages